To Our Free Webinar Series on Tax Savings Strategies and Disaster Recovery to Help You Weather the Storm
In the face of loss from recent hurricanes, there is hope. Learn how we can help you save money while recovering financial losses and safeguarding your property or business against future disasters.
Bracing for Disaster – How to Protect Your Company’s IT Network
Hurricane season is coming to an end, but distaster prevention season is a year-round concern. Your IT network, data and equipment face a wide range of threats including weather, fires, criminal activity and more. In this webinar, Curtis McCallister, Manager of Technology Solutions Consulting for James Moore & Co. will answer questions on how to protect your business:
- What disasters should I prepare for?
- What information needs to be protected?
- How should I safeguard my business information, and how much protection is enough?
- How do I know if I am truly protected against a disaster?
- What do I do when disaster actually hits?
DATE: January 4th, 2017
Tax Saving Strategies to Help You Weather the Storm
If your home or business suffered damage from Hurricanes Matthew or Hermine, you face a difficult recovery. Thankfully, there are tax strategies you can use to help ease your financial burden. In this webinar, Suzanne Forbes, Partner at James Moore and Company, will provide answers to your pressing questions:
- Can I get a tax deduction for hurricane damage to my home or boat?
- I received insurance proceeds for the damage to my business. Are they taxable?
- Can I deduct the cost of repairs or tree removal?
- My tenant moved out of my rental property due to hurricane damage. Can I claim loss of income?
- Do I need to wait to file my 2016 tax return to get any tax benefits?
DATE: December 6th, 2016