"All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence."
- Master of Accountancy, Stetson University
- Bachelor of Music, Stetson University
- Anthony studied classical guitar in college.
- He’s a big Atlanta Braves fan and has been to 10 of the 30 Major League Baseball parks.
- He has an extensive record collection; his favorite genres are alternative and independent music.
As a certified public accountant with over five years of experience, Anthony is responsible for project management and client relations aspects of audit engagements. He focuses on the government and higher education industries, with an emphasis on investments and single audit work. His clients include counties, municipalities, special districts, state colleges and university direct support organizations.
Before joining our firm, Anthony worked at Stetson University with a focus on enrollment management and financial aid processes. Having previously worked for a higher education organization, Anthony has an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day management and operations of these entities. This client-side experience also gives him a keen understanding of our clients’ point of view when conducting audits at James Moore.