"I believe in our clients’ missions and the success of their businesses. At James Moore we provide solutions that help grow and continue their mission in our community. "
- Master in Accountancy, Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Florida State University
- Katie serves as a youth leader at her church working with senior high school girls.
- She’s a huge FSU football fan and loves tailgating before games.
- She enjoys salt water activities - especially fishing and kayaking with her family.
Katherine is a certified public accountant in the state of Florida and has been with James Moore for the entirety of her career. She primarily handles nonprofit single audits and compliance testing, in particular larger clients with state/federal funding levels of at least $750,000.
Katherine’s clientele includes workforce boards, community based care agencies, charter schools, music associations and other similar organizations. This work has given her deep experience and expertise in the nonprofit industry, and as such she is a key member of the firm’s Nonprofit Services Team.