Announcing the 2017 Class of Lead North Central Florida
Originally published on March 10, 2017
Updated on August 16th, 2022
James Moore & Co., P.L., is pleased to announce the 2017 class of Lead North Central Florida (LeadNCF), a one-year leadership training program presented by James Moore and the Velocity Advisory Group. The first training session took place on February 16.
The 2017 class consists of the following local business professionals:
- Stefan Ambrose, Go Primal Fitness
- Jennifer Blades, AvMed
- Andrew Cain, GW Robinson Homes
- Annette Cornwell Bauer, Blakeland Construction Services
- Tony Cunningham, Gainesville Regional Utilities
- John “JT” Davis, Digital Broadcast, Inc.
- Rachel Debigare, The Education Foundation of Alachua County
- Josh Dixon, Scherer Construction
- Daryl Duke, Busby Cabinets
- Michael Gilfilen, Studio MJG Architects
- Josh Highlander, CHW
- Jake Hitchcock, Hitchcock & Sons, Inc.
- Adam Holmes, Think Technologies Group
- Sherry Hoskinson, University Athletic Association
- Andrew Mitchell, Mitchell Gulledge Engineering
- Daniel Sarkis, EHS Medical Practice PA
- Stina Schoneck, University of Florida Dept. of Housing
- Bryan Williams, McGriff-Williams Insurance
LeadNCF is designed to provide executives taking on new roles within their organizations with the leadership, financial, strategic and risk management skills needed to manage them. The program consists of six bi-monthly training modules, followed by ongoing support and guidance to help participants learn valuable skills and put into practice what they’ve learned. The training modules will cover leadership, process excellence, finance, value, risk management, and strategy.
For more information on LeadNCF, contact Katie Davis, CPA with James Moore CPAs at 352-378-1331, or by email: Katie davis jmco com.
Other Posts You Might Like