"To me, being a CPA is not as much about numbers as it is about people. I love the feeling I get when I am able to help my clients make positive changes in their business, save on taxes, and meet their retirement goals."
- Stetson University, Master of Accountancy
- Stetson University, Bachelor of Accounting Information Systems
- Justyna enjoys yoga and reading.
- She is originally from Poland.
Justyna, a certified public accountant in the state of Florida, is a tax partner with numerous years of experience assisting clients with accounting, QuickBooks, tax planning and tax compliance. Her focus is on the hotel industry, offshore reporting, taxation of foreign individuals and corporations who invest in the United States, and taxation of U.S. citizens working abroad. She also works extensively with real estate owners and investors, startup companies, and entrepreneurs and serves as an integral member of the Real Estate Services Team.
Having been a small business owner prior to joining James Moore, Justyna holds small business topics close to her heart and is passionate about helping them achieve their goals. She advises her clients to help them improve their financial position, maximize the value of their business and minimize their tax burden.
Justyna currently serves on the board as the CPE Liaison for the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She is also a member of the Hotel and Lodging Association of Volusia County and the Daytona Beach Young Professionals Group.
- Hotel and Lodging Association of Volusia County
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Volusia Chapter Board Member/ Vice Chair
- Daytona State College Business School Advisory Board Member/ Vice Chair
- Estate and Planning Council of Fun Coast/ Board Member