"When a client has an issue and we figure it out together, that ‘aha’ moment… I love doing that."
- Master of Accountancy, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Florida
- Corinne enjoys attending college sporting events, especially basketball, tennis, and soccer.
- Her favorite hobby is reading classic literature; her favorite author is John Steinbeck.
- She loves shopping to add to her extensive sneaker collection.
While Corinne serves as a trusted advisor and accountant for a variety of organizations, her heart lies in serving the needs of nonprofit organizations to address taxation issues and provide audit and assurance services. Her client list includes an extensive number of entities that receive substantial federal and state assistance. She is a trusted authority on OMB Super Circular and the Florida Single Audit Act and a certified member of the AICPA’s Not-For-Profit section, making her a valuable resource to the firm and our nonprofit clients on all of their reporting, tax and business needs. As a result of this experience, she serves as an integral member of the firm’s Nonprofit Services Team.
Corinne’s experience with nonprofits goes beyond the firm; she is actively involved with Catholic Charities and serves on the organization’s board. Her volunteer experience has given her a solid understanding of how nonprofits work and the challenges they face, from obtaining funding and operating with limited budgets to ensuring compliance and transparency. She uses both perspectives, as a participant and an accounting professional, to better serve her clients.