Relax, Observe, Think: Rational Business Planning in the Face of COVID-19 & CARES Act Overview
Originally published on March 31, 2020
Updated on August 16th, 2022
The coronavirus pandemic has business owners frantically asking important questions. How will my company stay afloat? What if I have to let employees go? How can we stop this virus so we can get back to business?
While there are many things to consider, there is only one place to start: Relax, observe, and then rationally think things through as a business owner. Watch our webinar, in which James Moore & Co. partners Mike Sibley and Suzanne Forbes and HR Director Julie Kniseley discuss several areas including:
- The CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and debt forgiveness for qualified businesses
- Additional highlights of the CARES Act
- Assessing your situation
- Immediate steps to stabilize financially and prevent further infection
- Changing your operations to help maintain cash flow
- What to do in the face of possible layoffs or furloughs
- Letting innovation shine – can you change your operations to help the fight?
All content provided in this article is for informational purposes only. Matters discussed in this article are subject to change. For up-to-date information on this subject please contact a James Moore professional. James Moore will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within these pages or any information accessed through this site.
Other Posts You Might Like