Virtually every individual, business and organization is affected by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. And with all of the changes introduced, you probably have some concerns.
Do any of these questions look familiar?
- My tax bracket is lower, but does that really help me if I’m allowed fewer deductions?
- Can my business take advantage of the 100% bonus depreciation?
- Can I still deduct the interest on my home loan?
- Am I eligible for the 20% qualified business income deduction?
- Does it make sense to change the structure of my business (S corp, C corp, LLC, etc.)?
If so, you’re not alone. And with the 2018 tax return season right around the corner, now is the time to get planning. The references in this resource center, along with our 2018-2019 Web Tax Guide, are a great starting point to guide you in your efforts. Feel free to peruse them at your convenience, or attend one of our live events.
We also welcome and encourage you to contact us with questions or concerns. While you can get the essentials here, that’s no substitute for a comprehensive tax strategy developed with your CPA. So call us today to kick-start your tax return strategy!
In The News! Check out our most recent articles and interviews:
How The New Tax Reform Bill Affects You
What Do The Tax Cuts Mean For Your Taxes?
New Tax Law Brings Notable Changes For Nonprofits
We also recommend the following news articles written by reputable third-party sources:
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – tax briefing 12/20/17
President signs tax overhaul into law
Senate passes tax reform bill; House must revote
What the tax reform bill means for individuals
How tax overhaul would change business taxes
Scroll down for more resources!