Subscribe to News & Brews Sports Biz on your favorite Podcast platform, and don’t forget to give us a 5-star rating!
Join Ken and Katie as they welcome the start to a new calendar year by discussing an array of topics in the higher education and collegiate athletic spectrums:
• The NCAA reporting deadline is quickly approaching; are you ready?
• The recently passed COVID relief bill and its impacts on higher education and collegiate athletics.
• Impacts on the higher education landscape from a new presidential administration and congress.
• Impacts from moving many fall sports seasons to the winter and spring.
• A look forward to fall 2021 and beyond
And, as always, the duo will greet the new year with their brew of the month!
00:10 – Welcome and Introductions
01:03 – Brews of the Month
02:05 – NCAA Reporting Deadline
07:08 – COVID-19 Stimulus Fund
17:04 – Impacts of New Administration
21:52 – Challenges for Winter & Spring Sports Seasons
27:48 – Looking Ahead to Fall 2021 and Beyond
37:17 – CABMA & NACDA Announcement
37:52 – Wrap-Up
Sign-up to receive News & Brews Sports Biz notifications when new episodes are released: https://www.jmco.com/news-and-brews/
Learn more about James Moore Collegiate Athletics Services Team: https://www.jmco.com/industries/collegiate-athletics/