Relax, Observe, Think: Rational Business Planning in the Face of COVID-19
March 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
The coronavirus pandemic has business owners frantically asking important questions. How will my company stay afloat? What if I have to let employees go? How can we stop this virus so we can get back to business?
While there are many things to consider, there is only one place to start: Relax, observe, and then rationally think things through as a business owner. Join us for our webinar on Tuesday, Mar. 31 from 11 am – noon, when James Moore & Co. partners Mike Sibley and Suzanne Forbes and HR Director Julie Kniseley will discuss several areas including:
- the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and debt forgiveness for qualified businesses.
- Additional highlights of the CARES Act
- Assessing your situation
- Immediate steps to stabilize financially and prevent further infection
- Changing your operations to help maintain cash flow
- What to do in the face of possible layoffs or furloughs
- Letting innovation shine – can you change your operations to help the fight?